Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh look. A blog.

You see this? This is what happens when someone submits to peer pressure (otherwise known as Jessica-pressure). Because I felt bad leaving millions (read: a few) comments under random names, I decided to go ahead and actually create a blogger account. 

But do I need this account?? NO! I already have about three blogs. None of which I update that regularly. So don't hold your breath for this one either.

And should I be creating this account the night before a have a 25% assignment due? NO! But whatdya know, I am anyway.

*sigh*

I'm bored now.

RANDOM HTML TIME!!!!!

...and now I'm done.

2 comments:

Jessmindalala said...

Nawwhhh I feel like I've achieved something in the world.

I do think you should give yourself a profile photo though (:

Hearts coming your way:
<3 <3 <3 <3

Jessmindalala said...

Post aaaanotherrrr oneeeee, loverly