Saturday, October 11, 2008

Don't Cry For Me Argentina (or Kids of Springfield, depending on what floats your boat)

Hey bloggerbimbies.

So, it is my sad, sad duty to inform you that I won't be online this week. Tragic, I know. Yes, I realise it impacts upon each of your lives ever so much.

Yes, I'm being sarcastic, don't worry, I'm not that self-centered.

But still, I thought I could still blog about it. You see, from tomorrow till Thursday night, I'm going to Jamberoo Valley Lodge to be a music tutor for Junior Music camp (yes, I am intentionally calling it "music camp" as opposed to "band camp" for very, very obvious reasons. And before you ask, yes, there will be flutes, no, I will not be playing them). It sounds like fun, I'm rather excited. :) I mean, not ONLY am I getting a whole week off uni (at the worst possible time, it's true, but still), but I'll also be spending a week playing music for a few hours each day, then bludging and swimming and having fun for the rest of the time, and getting the opportunity to meet some new (and hopefully, good) people and do something I actually enjoy. So I'm hoping it'll be fun times ahead. Of course, it could always turn out to be super crap (like almost any other camp I've been on to date), but what the hey, I'd rather be optimistic right now.

Anyways. Have a good week everyone, and if you're really nice (read: actually interested), I may blog about the experience. (Heh. I've never actually HAD something non-stupid to blog about before, haha.)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 comments:

Annie said...

omg im so excited for you and rather jealous i wish i was going it sounds like so much fun and just to spite you for having more fun than i ever have im not going to use any punctuation in this comment although that probably would annoy jess more than itd annoy you i could make lots of spelling errors but knowing your spelling skillls you woulndt notice ha ha im so funny have fun tomorrow thats so exciting you should text me while your there and tell me abotu it and if you get bored or sad or lonely or wanna talk i hav so much free call so let me know and i can call you and itd be like me calling you while your at band camp and thatd be soooo coool ok then i think this is long enough hav fun tomorrow i hope you rip if up like crepe paper byebyeeee xoxoxo

Jessmindalala said...

Ohhh hey yeah you told me about that ages ago!

Excellent!

I bet you love it and cry when you have to leave :(

Oh oh oh oh please send me a postcard?

I wonder how close Jamberoo Valley Lodge is to the action park and whether I can visit you after work...

<3